- I am in one fandom
- I am in more than one fandom
- I am not in any fandoms
- I have less than 1,000 posts
- I have 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have 10,000-25,000 posts
- I have 25,000-50,000 posts
- I have 50,000+ posts
- I have edited the html of my theme
- I am using a default theme from the theme garden
- I am following less than 100 blogs
- I am following 100-500 blogs
- I am following 500+ blogs
- I have no tracked tags
- I have less than 10 tracked tags
- I have 10+ tracked tags
- I have no saved urls
- I have less than 10 saved urls
- I have 10-50 saved urls
- I have 50+ saved urls
- I have liked less than 100 posts
- I have liked 100-1,000 posts
- I have liked 1,000-10,000 posts
- I have liked 10,000-50,000 posts
- I have liked 50,000+ posts
- I made my own icon (like cropped it and edited a bit)
- I have no drafts
- I have less than 10 drafts
- I have 10-50 drafts
- I have 50+ drafts
- I have no posts in my queue
- I have less than 100 posts in my queue
- I have 100-300 posts in my queue
- I have 0-1,000+ followers
- I have 2,000-5,000 followers
- I have 5,000-10,000 followers
- I have 10,000+ followers
- I use xkit
- I use another tumblr extension
- I have no messages in my inbox
- I have less than 100 messages in my inbox
- I have 100-1,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 1,000-5,000 messages in my inbox
- I have 5,000+ messages in my inbox
- I have 1 blog
- I have 2-5 blogs
- I have 5+ blogs
I swear I’m not even two minutes in and I couldn’t resist.
Headcanon that Haru would win all the gold in furi-style at the Olympics lmao THIS WAS JUST AN INBETWEEN SNK FANART OK IDK
I sketched and lined all the other guys as well though, but didnt color because muscles take A LOT OF TIME!!! I guess if people like this one i can finish them all as well hah a;;;;;
after ep#4 i waited and waited for this joke to appear on my dash but then i still don’t see any and i got impatient and drew one myself O(—(
Newtype August 2014 - Free! high res scans + translation Part 1
Here is the little surprise I’ve been talking about a few days ago.
To celebrate this blog reaching one thousand followers, please have an english scanlation of this month’ Newtype.
I did the magazine scans, cleaning and typesetting, kudouusagi did the whole translation, and ccparadise proofread and helped with typesetting. So, if you enjoy this read, please visit their blog and thank them warmly, for that couldn’t have been done without them!
- Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
- Magazine cover (not translated)
- Table of content 1 | 2 (not translated)
- Original scans (not translated, zip is 11,3 MB)
As you can read in the post title, this is the first part only, there is more to come in the near future!
This is an enormous chain and I’m sorry, but I need to say this:
The laws in the Old Testament were set forth by god as the rules the Hebrews needed to follow in order to be righteous, to atone for the sin of Adam and Eve and to be able to get into Heaven. That is also why they were required to make sacrifices, because it was part of the appeasement for Original Sin.
According to Christian theology, when Jesus came from Heaven, it was for the express purpose of sacrificing himself on the cross so that our sins may be forgiven. His sacrifice was supposed to be the ultimate act that would free us from the former laws and regulations and allow us to enter Heaven by acting in his image. That is why he said “it is finished” when he died on the cross. That is why Christians don’t have to circumcise their sons (god’s covenant with Jacob), that is why they don’t have to perform animal sacrifice, or grow out their forelocks, or follow any of the other laws of Leviticus.
When you quote Leviticus as god’s law and say they are rules we must follow because they are what god or Jesus wants us to do, what you are really saying, as a Christian, is that Christ’s sacrifice on the cross was invalid. He died in vain because you believe we are still beholden to the old laws. That is what you, a self-professed good Christian, are saying to your god and his son, that their plan for your salvation wasn’t good enough for you.
So maybe actually read the thing before you start quoting it, because the implications of your actions go a lot deeper than you think.
This is a theological point that doesn’t come up often enough.
God forbid we teach the children psychology !!!
i wish the devil would have taught me all this and i wouldn’t have to pay for college
teacher: okay class we are going to go around and introduce ourselves
29/ ? Free! 500px gifs [re-started]